4/1/2013: Transcription not yet available.
Eating Disorders – notes on this audio video are as follows:
* If you think you have an issue withn this, seek help now, because it can get out of hand before you know it. Seek someone who can listen to whatever you might need to talk about, without being judgemental or categorising. (Client Centred Therapists are amazing in the regard.)
* Why would someone develop an eating disorder?
* Eating and breathing are the sources of life. Both are ingested for assimilation by the body, to keep an individual alive.
* Eating too little: Concept of denying oneself life
* Eating too much: Concept of taking too much life
* Hopelessness, hoping for hope, but not being able to see beyond hope
* Suffering eitherway, but suffering gives some feeling, which means if there is something in life, there is hope
* General treatment pathways can be focused on hope, practical applications of hope, individual applications of hope and beyond. This is the work of the healer in this area from a generalistic perspective.
If this is a concern for you, somewhere in your life, you can call us or book a session with the Medicine Women/Mothers.